Notice of Intent to Award: Missouri River Institute- University of South Dakota
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award: Missouri River Institute- University of South Dakota grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award: Missouri River Institute- University of South Dakota: To document and assess amphibian species and populations and examine emerging amphibian diseases at the Missouri National Recreational River Bow Creek Recreation Area.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award: Missouri River Institute- University of South Dakota|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AC00959|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 07, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 07, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jul 24, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 24, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Sep 06, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$39,187|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$120,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$39,187|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julie Hendricks
Lead Grants Management Specialist
Phone 402 661-1662
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Effects of sound on wildlife, ecosystems, and visitors in units of the National Park syste...
- • NPS Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units (CESU) Master Cooperative Agreements
- • Archival Survey, Appraisal, Accessioning, and Cataloging of the Haleakala National Park Mu...
- • Analysis of a Before-After Control-Impact (BACI) Wildlife Water Development Pilot Study
- • Effects of Outdoor Lighting on Natural Resources and Visitor Enjoyment in National Parks
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2