Notice of Intent to Issue: Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC), Electrolyzer and Hybrid Technology Development
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Issue: Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC), Electrolyzer and Hybrid Technology Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Issue: Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC), Electrolyzer and Hybrid Technology Development: This is a Notice of Intent (NOI) to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002300 Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC), Electrolyzer and Hybrid Technology Development. There are multiple areas of interest that are anticipated for this FOA and could include, but are not limited to the following: 1) small-scale (nominally 5-25 kWe) distributed generation SOFC systems, 2) hydrogen production from SOEC systems, and 3) develop material and systems required for the improving the cost, performance and reliability of single and multiple cell SOFC systems using natural or syngas as fuel. This NOI is for informational purposes only and DOE is not seeking comments on the information contained in the notice.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Issue: Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC), Electrolyzer and Hybrid Technology Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters (DOE-01)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0002293|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 11th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||February 11th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||September 30th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||February 11th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grant Officer Ryan J. Miller 202-287-1487
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal
- • Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002397 titled University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)...
- • Carbon Ore, Rare Earth and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for United States (U.S.)...
- • Enabling Gasification of Blended Coal, Biomass and Plastic Wastes to Produce Hydrogen with...
- • Hydrogen Technologies RFI-DE-FOA-0002369
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (1A VSP Subsurface Imaging)
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (1B Reservoir Characterization and Management)
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (2A Heavy Oil Recovery)
- More Grants from the Headquarters
- • Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems and Hybrid Electrolyzer Technology Development
- • Minority Education, Workforce, And Training Program
- • Promoting Domestic and International Consensus on Fossil Energy Technologies
- • test program title
- • U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center