Noxious Weed Control Integrated Weed Mgt Program on Public Lands
The summary for the Noxious Weed Control Integrated Weed Mgt Program on Public Lands grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Noxious Weed Control Integrated Weed Mgt Program on Public Lands: Noxious Weed Control - Intergrated Weed Management Program on Public Lands - BLM - Alturas Field Office jurisdiction- Public lands managed by the BLM, State and Private lands in NE Shasta County.
|Federal Grant Title:||Noxious Weed Control Integrated Weed Mgt Program on Public Lands|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CA-RFA07-2002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 26, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Feb 12, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Feb 20, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 28, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$90,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$90,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona Parker
Norcal - Grants Management Officer
Phone 530-252-5338 firstname.lastname@example.org lparker@ca,blm.gov e-mail
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands