OJJDP FY 19 Family Drug Court Program
The summary for the OJJDP FY 19 Family Drug Court Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention , which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 19 Family Drug Court Program: The Family Drug Court (FDC) Program will support three categories. Category 1: Enhancing Family Drug Courts that focus on the FDC as a mechanism to keep children at home/reducing removal/separation of children from parents and implementing the Family First Prevention Services Act of 2018; Category 2: Serving Veterans Through Family Drug Courts to assist family drug courts in efforts to provide substance-abusing veteran parents with support, treatment, and access to services that will protect children; reunite families when safe to do so; and, expedite permanency; and Category 3: Establishing New Family Drug Courts to support jurisdictions that are ready to implement a family drug court.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 19 Family Drug Court Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention (USDOJ-OJP-OJJDP)|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2019-15026|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 29th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 29th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 27th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 27th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||16|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 27th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to states, territories, State courts, local courts, units of local government, and federally recognized Indian tribal governments (as determined by the Secretary of the Interior) acting on behalf of a single jurisdiction drug court. Faith and community-based organizations, nonprofit organizations and for-profit organizations (including tribal nonprofit and for-profit organizations), and institutions of higher education (including tribal institutions of higher education) are ineligible as applicants; however, OJJDP encourages these entities to partner with eligible applicants as a community provider of services, if applicable and appropriate. This solicitation is composed of three grant categories. Applicants must clearly designate the category for which they are applying. Category 1: Enhancing Family Drug Courts Category 2: Serving Veterans Through Family Drug Courts Category 3: Establishing New Family Drug Courts Category 1: Enhancing Family Drug Courts and Category 2: Serving Veterans Through Family Drug Courts are available to jurisdictions with a fully operational family drug court. Courts applying for funding under category 1 or 2 must be fully operational for at least 1 year, as funding is intended to enhance services of existing family drug courts. Category 3: Establishing New Family Drug Courts grants are available to jurisdictions that are ready to implement a new family drug court. These grants are for jurisdictions where either no family drug court currently exists or a family drug court has been operational for less than 1 year. Jurisdictions may already have other types of drug or treatment courts (such as adult drug or mental health courts).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 8005184726 or 6065455035, at https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/support.html, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the National Criminal Justice Reference Service Response Center (Response Center) at email@example.com within 24 hours after the application deadline to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How To Apply (Grants.gov) section in the OJP Grant Application Resource Guide.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Response Center by telephone at 8008513420 or TTY: 3012406310 (hearing impaired only) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Response Center hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date. General information on applying for OJJDP awards can be found at https://www.ojjdp.gov/funding/funding.html. Answers to frequently asked questions that may assist applicants are posted at https://www.ojjdp.gov/grants/solicitations/FY2019/FAQ/FDCP.pdf.
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program
- • BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Planning, Training, Technical Assi...
- • OJJDP FY 18 Drug Treatment Courts Program
- • FY 2004 BJA Adult Drug Court Implementation Grant Program
- • FY 2004 BJA Juvenile Drug Court Implementation Grants
- • FY 2004 BJA Family Drug Court Implementation Grants
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Sexual Ex...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Specialized Services and Mentoring for Child and Youth Victims of Sex Traffick...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Youth with...