OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program
The summary for the OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention , which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program: Pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 5633(d), if a state fails to submit a plan or submits a plan that does not meet the requirements of the JJDP Act, the OJJDP Administrator shall endeavor to make the Formula Grants program fund allocation available to local public or private nonprofit agencies within the state. The NPS program funds local public or private agencies to carry out activities that support compliance with the requirements of 42 U.S.C. 5633(a)(11), (12), and (13): i.e. young people are not held in secure detention or confinement for status offenses; young people are not detained in adult jails and lock-ups; and young people are protected with sight and sound separation from adults.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention (USDOJ-OJP-OJJDP)|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2019-15038|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 17th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 17th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 18th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 18th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,651,382|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$7,523,237|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 18th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to private nonprofit agencies and local public agencies (including tribal agencies) in American Samoa, Arkansas, Connecticut, Guam, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Northern Mariana Islands, Texas, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Response Center by telephone at 8008513420 or TTY: 3012406310 (hearing impaired only) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Response Center hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date.
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 19 Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors
- • OJJDP FY 19 Center for Coordinated Assistance to States (CCAS)
- • OJJDP FY 18 Nonparticipating State Program
- • OJJDP FY 18 Addressing Training Needs for Juvenile Prosecutors
- • OJJDP FY 18 Law Enforcement-Youth Field Initiated Research and Evaluation Program
- • OJJDP FY 2007 State Advisory Group Training Grant
- • State Advisory Group Training and Technical Assistance Project
- • OJJDP FY 10 Nonparticipating State Program: Wyoming
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 19 Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Sexual Ex...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Specialized Services and Mentoring for Child and Youth Victims of Sex Traffick...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Youth with...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Youth Gang Suppression Implementation Grants Program