OJJDP FY 20 Tribal Children's Advocacy Center Expansion Initiative for Child Abuse Victims
The summary for the OJJDP FY 20 Tribal Children's Advocacy Center Expansion Initiative for Child Abuse Victims grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention , which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 20 Tribal Children's Advocacy Center Expansion Initiative for Child Abuse Victims: This solicitation provides funding to address the needs of child victims and their families in tribal communities through a multidisciplinary team response to child abuse cases. Many tribal communities are without access or have limited access to CACs to respond to cases of serious physical and sexual child abuse. This initiative will expand coverage and enhancement of proven, critical services offered by CACs throughout Indian country. The objectives and deliverables of this program are to fund the development of new satellite CACs in Indian Country to expand the coverage of existing accredited CACs for interested federally recognized tribes.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 20 Tribal Children's Advocacy Center Expansion Initiative for Child Abuse Victims|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention (USDOJ-OJP-OJJDP)|
|Grant Categories:||Law, Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2020-17713|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 7th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 7th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 7th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||February 7th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 7th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Federally recognized tribes, and currently operational accredited Childrens Advocacy Centers working with tribes to better serve American Indian child abuse victims and their families.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 8005184726 or 6065455035, at https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/support.html, or at email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the National Criminal Justice Reference Service Response Center (Response Center) at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after the application deadline to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How To Apply (Grants.gov) section in the OJP Grant Application Resource Guide.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Response Center by telephone at 8008513420 or TTY: 3012406310 (hearing impaired only) or by email at email@example.com. Response Center hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date. General information on applying for OJJDP awards can be found at https://www.ojjdp.gov/funding/funding.html. Answers to frequently asked questions that may assist applicants are posted at https://ojjdp.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xyckuh176/files/media/document/ojjdp-2020-17713-faqs.pdf.
A solicitation webinar will be held on February 26, 2020 at 2 p.m. ET. This webinar will provide a detailed overview of the solicitation and allow an opportunity for interested applicants to ask questions. Preregistration is required for all participants. Register here: http://ojjdptta.adobeconnect.com/esed658iwx5z/event/registration.html. After the webinar, you will find the webinar recording uploaded here: https://ojjdp.ojp.gov/library/multimedia/list.
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVC FY 2020 Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Formula Program
- • OJJDP FY 20 Training and Technical Assistance To Expand Children's Advocacy Centers S...
- • OJJDP FY 20 Alaska Children's Advocacy Center Expansion Initiative for Child Abuse Vi...
- • OVW FY 2020 Sexual Assault Forensic-Medical and Advocacy Services for Tribes (FAST) Initia...
- • OVC FY 2019 Project Beacon: Increasing Services for Urban American Indian and Alaska Nativ...
- • OVC FY 2018 Tribal Set-Aside Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Program
- • OVC FY 2018 Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Program
- • OVC FY 2019 Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Program
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 20 Preventing Trafficking of Girls
- • OJJDP FY 20 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System
- • OJJDP FY 20 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Programs for Youth
- • OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program
- • OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program