OVC FY 16 Building and Enhancing Partnerships to Support Incarcerated Survivors of Sexual Abuse
The summary for the OVC FY 16 Building and Enhancing Partnerships to Support Incarcerated Survivors of Sexual Abuse grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office for Victims of Crime, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OVC FY 16 Building and Enhancing Partnerships to Support Incarcerated Survivors of Sexual Abuse: This solicitation is intended to support the development and enhancement of partnerships between correction agencies and community based victim service providers with the goal of increasing access to outside support services for incarcerated survivors of sexual abuse. Eligible applicants shall be nonprofit organizations (including tribal nonprofit organizations) with a demonstrated knowledge of and experience with providing support services to victims of sexual abuse and/or rape crisis coalitions, and a strong desire to provide victim support services to incarcerated survivor.
|Federal Grant Title:||OVC FY 16 Building and Enhancing Partnerships to Support Incarcerated Survivors of Sexual Abuse|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office for Victims of Crime|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OVC-2016-10240|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Crime Victim Assistance/Discretionary Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jun 10, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 13, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 13, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- For additional information, see Section C. Eligibility Information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Funding Opportunity
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Stacy.Phillips@ojp.usdoj.gov or 202-616-3627
For Programmatic Questions
Office for Victims of Crime 0000000000
- More Grants from the Office for Victims of Crime
- • OVC FY 2020 Targeted Training and Technical Assistance for VOCA Victim Assistance and Comp...
- • OVC FY 2020 Services for Minor Victims of Sex Trafficking
- • OVC FY 2020 Improving Community Preparedness to Assist Victims of Mass Violence or Domesti...
- • OVC FY 2020 Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Formula Program
- • OVC FY 2020 Emergency Transitional Pet Shelter Housing and Assistance Grant Program