OVC FY 16 Vision 21: National Resource Centers for Victim Research, Evaluation, and Reaching Underserved Victims
The summary for the OVC FY 16 Vision 21: National Resource Centers for Victim Research, Evaluation, and Reaching Underserved Victims grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office for Victims of Crime, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OVC FY 16 Vision 21: National Resource Centers for Victim Research, Evaluation, and Reaching Underserved Victims: The Vision 21: National Resource Centers for Victim Research, Evaluation, and Reaching Underserved Victims will work to promote practices and strategies that improve our nation's responses to underserved victim populations. The Center's main goal will be to ensure that survivors, providers, government leaders and other members of the field have access to up-to-date information on best practices, policies, research, and victim resources. Providing a wide range of free, comprehensive and individualized training and technical assistance on trauma-informed, culturally competent services for underserved victim populations will be a secondary goal of the center.
|Federal Grant Title:||OVC FY 16 Vision 21: National Resource Centers for Victim Research, Evaluation, and Reaching Underserved Victims|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office for Victims of Crime|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OVC-2016-9392|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Crime Victim Assistance/Discretionary Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jun 1, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 1, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 2, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- For additional information, see Section C. Eligibility Information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Funding Opportunity
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sharron Fletcher at Sharron.firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-305-2358.
For Programmatic Questions
Office for Victims of Crime 0000000000
- More Grants from the Office for Victims of Crime
- • OVC FY 2020 Targeted Training and Technical Assistance for VOCA Victim Assistance and Comp...
- • OVC FY 2020 Services for Minor Victims of Sex Trafficking
- • OVC FY 2020 Improving Community Preparedness to Assist Victims of Mass Violence or Domesti...
- • OVC FY 2020 Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Formula Program
- • OVC FY 2020 Emergency Transitional Pet Shelter Housing and Assistance Grant Program