OVW FY 2012 Family Court Demonstration Initiative
The summary for the OVW FY 2012 Family Court Demonstration Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Violence Against Women, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OVW FY 2012 Family Court Demonstration Initiative: The goal of this initiative is to determine what family court procedures, practices, and structures related to custody and visitation can help keep victims of domestic violence and their children safe from further violence and trauma.
|Federal Grant Title:||OVW FY 2012 Family Court Demonstration Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Violence Against Women|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services Other|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OVW-2012-3245|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Violence Against Women Act Court Training and Improvement Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 29, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 08, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 16, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 29, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 07, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||9|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Family court improvement
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State, Tribal, Territorial, or local courts (for those courts whose fiscal agents are governmental entities, the governmental entity may submit the application on behalf of the court).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tosha Preston Phone 202-307-6026
Tosha Preston [Tosha.Preston@usdoj.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVW FY 2013 Court Training and Improvements Program
- • OVW FY 2013 Court Training and Improvements Program: Domestic Violence Mentor Court Initia...
- • OVW FY 2012 Court Training and Improvements Program
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2011 Court Training and Improvements Program
- • OVW FY 2010 Court Training and Improvements Program
- More Grants from the Office of Violence Against Women
- • OVW FY 2013 Legal Assistance for Victims Grant Program, District of Columbia (DC) Special ...
- • OVW FY 2013 National Tribal Protection Order Registry Initiative
- • OVW FY 2012 Domestic Violence Homicide Prevention Demonstration Initiative Technical Assis...
- • OVW FY 2012 Domestic Violence Homicide Prevention Demonstration Initiative