Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): State-Tribal Education Partnership (STEP) Pilot CFDA Number 84.415A
The summary for the Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): State-Tribal Education Partnership (STEP) Pilot CFDA Number 84.415A grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): State-Tribal Education Partnership (STEP) Pilot CFDA Number 84.415A: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The fiscal year 2012 appropriation for the Department of Education includes funding for a pilot program under the Indian Education National Activities authority. Under the pilot, the Department will award competitive grants to Tribal Education Agencies (TEAs) to increase their role in the education of American Indian and Alaska Native (AI/AN) students, including education to meet the unique educational and cultural needs of AI/AN students and improve their academic achievement. Specifically, the purposes of these grants are to (a) promote increased collaboration between TEAs and State educational agencies (SEAs) in the administration of certain State-administered formula grant programs, and (b) build the capacity of TEAs to conduct certain State-level administrative functions under those programs for eligible schools located on a reservation. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.415A. Applications for grants under the State-Tribal Education Partnership (STEP) Pilot, CFDA number 84.415, must be submitted electronically using the Governmentwide Grants.gov. Apply site at www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not email an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for State-Tribal Education Partnership (STEP) Pilot at www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this competition by the CFDA number.
|Federal Grant Title:||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): State-Tribal Education Partnership (STEP) Pilot CFDA Number 84.415A|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-072612-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||State Tribal Education Partnership (STEP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 09, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 09, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jul 26, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jul 26, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 08, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,977,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: A TEA in partnership with an SEA, or a consortium of TEAs in partnership with an SEA. In all cases a single TEA will serve as the applicant. A TEA consortium application must comply with the Department's regulations governing group applications in 34 CFR 75.127 through 75.129 and must include a signed consortium agreement that identifies each member of the consortium, binds each member of the group to every statement and assurance made by the applicant in the application, and details the activities that each member of the group would perform under the grant. Letters of support from proposed consortium members do not meet the requirement for a consortium agreement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 email@example.com Program Manager: Joyce Silverthorne U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue SW., 3E201 Washington, DC 20202. Telephone: (202) 401-0767 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
e-Mail: Program Manager [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): State Tribal Education Partnership (S...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Ind...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): State Tribal Education Partnership Pr...
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...