Omics and Variable Responses to CAM: Secondary Analysis of CAM Clinical Trials (R21)
The summary for the Omics and Variable Responses to CAM: Secondary Analysis of CAM Clinical Trials (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Omics and Variable Responses to CAM: Secondary Analysis of CAM Clinical Trials (R21): -Purpose. This FOA encourages examination of differences in genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics and other omics that may be responsible for variations in individual responses to complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) (NCCAM) or bioactive food component (NCI) interventions using samples obtained from ongoing and completed clinical studies. -Mechanism of Support. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will utilize the R21 grant mechanism and runs in parallel with a FOA of identical scientific scope, PAR-07-377, that solicits applications under the R01 mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the mechanism numbers, quality, duration, and costs of the applications received.
|Federal Grant Title:||Omics and Variable Responses to CAM: Secondary Analysis of CAM Clinical Trials (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-07-378|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research and Training in Complementary and Alternative Medicine 93.393 Cancer Cause and Prevention Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Jun 06, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jun 06, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Public and State controlled institutions of higher education County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Special district governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...