Onsite Tools and Technologies for Heart, Lung, and Blood Clinical Research Point-of-Care SBIR (R43/R44)
The summary for the Onsite Tools and Technologies for Heart, Lung, and Blood Clinical Research Point-of-Care SBIR (R43/R44) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Onsite Tools and Technologies for Heart, Lung, and Blood Clinical Research Point-of-Care SBIR (R43/R44): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to support research using advanced technologies to develop novel point-of-care (POC) devices and implement existing technologies in clinical settings with a goal to guide diagnostic and therapeutic efforts for the heart, lung, blood (HLB) and sleep disorders.
|Federal Grant Title:||Onsite Tools and Technologies for Heart, Lung, and Blood Clinical Research Point-of-Care SBIR (R43/R44)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-14-011|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.233, 93.350, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Center on Sleep Disorders Research; National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences; Cardiovascular Diseases Research; Lung Diseases Research; Blood Diseases and Resources Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 15, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 15, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Aug 15, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 15, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Nov 15, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, may be allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...