Operational Support for the Lower Mississippi Valley Joint Venture
The summary for the Operational Support for the Lower Mississippi Valley Joint Venture grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Operational Support for the Lower Mississippi Valley Joint Venture: THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO MODIFICATION AWARD F11AP00657 TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE. This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. The USFWS intends to fund this project via Modification No. 6 to Grant Agreement No. F11AP00657with The Ducks Unlimited, Inc.(Recipient), a non-profit organization. Funds under this award are to be used to enhance bird conservation coordination in support of integrated bird conservation goals in the LMVJV.
|Federal Grant Title:||Operational Support for the Lower Mississippi Valley Joint Venture|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F18AS00371|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||September 20th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 20th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||October 20th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$43,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$43,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$43,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 20th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- NOTICE OF INTENT â¿¿ This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Artela Jacobs 404-679-7197
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pacific Brant mid-winter ground survey in Mexico
- • Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation
- • Outreach and Communication for Migratory Bird Conservation in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta, A...
- • Western Canada Cooperative Banding Program
- • Migratory Bird Project Support: Monitoring, Assessment, Conservation
- • Migratory Bird Project Support: Monitoring, Assessment, Conservation of Red Knots
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)