Optimizing HIV Clinical and Laboratory HIV Services at a National Referral Level Hospital in Support of the National Level HIV Program to Attain Epidemic Control in Zambia under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
The summary for the Optimizing HIV Clinical and Laboratory HIV Services at a National Referral Level Hospital in Support of the National Level HIV Program to Attain Epidemic Control in Zambia under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control - CGH, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Optimizing HIV Clinical and Laboratory HIV Services at a National Referral Level Hospital in Support of the National Level HIV Program to Attain Epidemic Control in Zambia under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR): The Award Ceiling for Year 1 is 0 (none). CDC anticipates an Approximate Total Fiscal Year Funding amount of $12,000,000 for Year 1, subject to the availability of funds. This NOFO aims to optimize HIV clinical and laboratory service delivery at the national referral level hospital and other provincial level referral facilities. Activities funded through this NOFO will improve HIV service delivery and provide national, provincial, district, and site level technical support to the Ministry of Health (MOH). The main goal is to provide high quality comprehensive facility/hospital based, clinical and laboratory services for in- and out-patients at specified referral health centers in Zambia. The recipient will also provide technical expertise and support to the national antiretroviral therapy (ART) program to develop, monitor and attain targets, develop and provide strategic guidance, set standards and enable timely response to the latest emerging global, regional, and locally derived evidence. The scope of work will cover all aspects of HIV prevention, testing, treatment, clinical support, laboratory, and other monitoring for general, priority, and key populations. Additionally, the recipient will provide services for individuals who have experienced sexual gender-based violence (GBV), including child sexual abuse (CSA).
|Federal Grant Title:||Optimizing HIV Clinical and Laboratory HIV Services at a National Referral Level Hospital in Support of the National Level HIV Program to Attain Epidemic Control in Zambia under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control - CGH (HHS-CDC-CGH)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH20-2074|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 1st, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 1st, 2020|
|Posted Date:||March 2nd, 2020|
|Creation Date:||March 2nd, 2020|
|Archive Date:||May 31st, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 2nd, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this NOFO are: University Teaching Hospital (UTH).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Emily Dale
- Similar Government Grants
- • Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the Presi...
- • Accelerating and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control and Related Diseases in Western and West-...
- • Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative Systems and Technologies in...
- • Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care...
- • Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control - CGH
- • Global Health Security Partnerships: Expanding and Improving Public Health Laboratory Stra...
- • Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health ...
- • Tanzania Global Health Security Partner Engagement: Advancing Efforts and Strategies to Pr...
- • Advancing Ethiopias Capacity for Laboratory, Workforce Development, Surveillance, and Emer...
- • Strengthening Laboratory Systems to Establish Routine Laboratory based surveillance for Pr...