Orphan Well Abandonment Partnership
The summary for the Orphan Well Abandonment Partnership grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Orphan Well Abandonment Partnership: This program is an extension of a very successful Assistance Agreement #BAA020020. FY 02 and FY 03 were overwhelmingly successful years for this effort. Three task orders totaled 118 Federal orphan wells, one processing facility and three waste water sumps abandoned. The State of California did all of the contracting and paid for one half of the work performed. The BLM contributed the other half of the funds for the projects. The economies of scale and efficient and experienced State of California abandonment contracting process saved the BLM 100s of thousands of dollars in expense. The State of California contribution to this partnership saved the BLM additional 100s of thousands of dollars in expenses and liabilities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Orphan Well Abandonment Partnership|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CA-RFA-07-0007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 01, 2007 extending close date to 12/01/2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 13, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Nov 01, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jan 31, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Traci Thaler
Grants and Agmts Specialist
Phone 916-978-4529 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...