PPHF 2016: Immunization Grants - Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Diseases - Financed
The summary for the PPHF 2016: Immunization Grants - Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Diseases - Financed grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
PPHF 2016: Immunization Grants - Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Diseases - Financed: PPHF 2016: Immunization Grants - Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Diseases - Financedin part by 2016 Prevention and Public Health Funds
|Federal Grant Title:||PPHF 2016: Immunization Grants - Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Diseases - Financed|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-IP-16-004PPHF16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||323459, 323458|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects; Prevention and Public Health Fund (Affordable Care Act): Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Disease|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 21, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 21, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jun 3, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 3, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 21, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility Category: State governmentsCounty governmentsCity or township governmentsSpecial district governmentsIndependent school districtsPublic and State controlled institutions of higher educationNative American tribal governments (Federally recognized)Public housing authorities/Indian housing authoritiesNative American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribalgovernments)Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions ofhigher educationNonprofits without 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions ofhigher educationPrivate institutions of higher educationOthers (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" forclarification)Additional Eligibility Category:The following types of Higher Education Institutions are always encouraged to apply for CDC support asPublic or Private Institutions of Higher Education:Hispanic-serving InstitutionsHistorically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs)Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving InstitutionsNonprofits Other Than Institutions of Higher Education:Nonprofits (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)Governments:Eligible Agencies of the Federal GovernmentU.S. Territory or Possession
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Office of Grant Services (OGS)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 404-498-2015
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2