PPHF-2016-US Platform to Measure Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness against Laboratory-confirmed
The summary for the PPHF-2016-US Platform to Measure Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness against Laboratory-confirmed grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
PPHF-2016-US Platform to Measure Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness against Laboratory-confirmed: Influenza is an important cause of morbidity, mortality, and healthcare burden across all age groups.Because influenza viruses are constantly changing and vaccines are reformulated every year, annualestimates of the effectiveness of influenza vaccines in preventing influenza infection and itsassociated complications are needed in order to evaluate the protection provided by annual,nationwide vaccination programs.Each year in the United States, influenza viruses infect up to 20%
|Federal Grant Title:||PPHF-2016-US Platform to Measure Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness against Laboratory-confirmed|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-IP-15-002PPHF16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 24, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 24, 2016|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 24, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State governmentsCounty governmentsCity or township governments Special district governments Independent school districtsPublic and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authoritiesNative American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher educationPrivate institutions of higher educationFor profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Grant Announcement Contact
- OGS TIMS
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 404-498-2015
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2