Packaging Proven HIV Behavioral Interventions for Use with High Risk Populations of Acquiring HIV (REP 10)
The summary for the Packaging Proven HIV Behavioral Interventions for Use with High Risk Populations of Acquiring HIV (REP 10) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Packaging Proven HIV Behavioral Interventions for Use with High Risk Populations of Acquiring HIV (REP 10): Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS08-861 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Packaging Proven HIV Behavioral Interventions for Use with High Risk Populations of Acquiring HIV (REP 10)." Approximately $225,982 will be available in fiscal year 2008 to fund one award. The purpose of the program is to enhance the capacity of local HIV prevention organizations to implement and sustain effective and feasible behavioral interventions by making intervention materials and training more widely available. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to September 1, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||Packaging Proven HIV Behavioral Interventions for Use with High Risk Populations of Acquiring HIV (REP 10)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS08-861|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 15, 2008 Applications must be received by 5:0|
|Posted Date:||Apr 25, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Apr 25, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Sep 14, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$225,982|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$225,982|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence
- • Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy
- • Minority HIV Research Initiative (MARI) to Support Epidemiologic and Implementation Scienc...
- • Strategies to Maintain HIV Viral Suppression Among State Prison Inmates Released to the Co...
- • Systems-level Approach to Improving Health Outcomes for HIV-positive State Prison Inmates ...
- • Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Li...
- • Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7...
- • Evaluation of the Relative Effectiveness of Four Public Health Strategies for Providing HI...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2