Partnerships to Develop Tools to Evaluate Women's Health
The summary for the Partnerships to Develop Tools to Evaluate Women's Health grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Partnerships to Develop Tools to Evaluate Women's Health: - To support translational and applied research for the evaluation and improvement of women's health by advancing the development of tools and methods to: assess vaginal ecology; measure immune responses in the vagina; and/or assess the influence of reproductive hormones on the vaginal ecosystem and the immune responses. - FY 2006 total anticipated amount to be awarded: $2 million - The anticipated number of awards: 2-4 - Mechanism: Single-project Cooperative Agreement (U01) - Eligible organizations include: - For-profit or non-profit organizations - Public or private institutions, such as universities, colleges, hospitals, and laboratories - Units of U.S. state and local governments - Eligible agencies of the U.S. Federal government - Domestic or foreign institutions/organizations - Faith-based or community based organizations - Eligible principal investigators include any individual with the skills, knowledge, and resources necessary to carry out the proposed work. Individuals from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups as well as individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply for NIH programs. - The number of applications each applicant may submit: Unlimited but must be scientifically different. - Application materials: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/funding/phs398/phs398.html - Telecommunications for the hearing impaired: TYY 301-451-0088
|Federal Grant Title:||Partnerships to Develop Tools to Evaluate Women's Health|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AI-05-029|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Allergy, Immunology and Transplantation Research 93.856 Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 17, 2005|
|Posted Date:||May 26, 2005|
|Creation Date:||May 26, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Nov 16, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply. Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Institutions must be in compliance with U.S. laws and regulations and DHHS and NIH policies in effect at the time of grant award and during the period of performance of the research.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...