Pediatric Anesthesia Safety Initiative (PASI) (U01)
The summary for the Pediatric Anesthesia Safety Initiative (PASI) (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Food and Drug Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pediatric Anesthesia Safety Initiative (PASI) (U01): This award is intended to provide support for developing and maintaining an organizational infrastructure to support a broad-based public-private partnership under FDA's Pediatric Anesthesia Safety Initiative (PASI). Specific projects under the PASI may also be funded.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pediatric Anesthesia Safety Initiative (PASI) (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Food and Drug Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Consumer Protection Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-FD-16-037|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food and Drug Administration_Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 20, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 20, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Apr 19, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 19, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 20, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
Special district governments
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Independent school districts
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
City or township governments
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the HHS Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement of RFA-FD-16-037
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eric Bozoian
Grants Management Specialist
Food and Drug Administration 240-402-7592
- More Grants from the Food and Drug Administration
- • Development of Standard Core Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs) and Endpoints (UG3/UH3 C...
- • Renewal-Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (U01) Cl...
- • Smoking Machine Adaptor Design Project for ENDS, Cigars, and Heated Tobacco Products (UC2)...
- • CBER FY20 FOA for AAV vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations (...
- • Drug Development Science Support (U01) Clinical Trials Optional