Phase Ii Comprehensive Icohrta Aids/Tb
The summary for the Phase Ii Comprehensive Icohrta Aids/Tb grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Phase Ii Comprehensive Icohrta Aids/Tb: The Fogarty International Center (FIC) and its co-sponsoring institutions invite Phase I International Clinical, Operational, and Health Services Research Training Award for AIDS and Tuberculosis (ICOHRTA-AIDS/TB) Program awardees to submit applications for Phase II ICOHRTA-AIDS/TB awards to develop comprehensive international clinical, operational, and health services research training programs. Co-sponsoring institutions are U.S. Government (USG) agencies contributing financial resources to the ICOHRTA- AIDS/TB Program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Phase Ii Comprehensive Icohrta Aids/Tb|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-TW-04-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants 93.855 Allergy, Immunology and Transplantation Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 20, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Aug 04, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Aug 04, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jan 19, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.856 -- Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...