Physical and Programmatic Accessibility Evaluations of Fort Pulaski National Monument
The summary for the Physical and Programmatic Accessibility Evaluations of Fort Pulaski National Monument grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Physical and Programmatic Accessibility Evaluations of Fort Pulaski National Monument: The objectives of this project are to conduct both physical and programmatic assessments of visitor and employee use areas within Fort Pulaski National Monument as identified by the Park. The project will include assessment of physical assets, programmatic barriers, data entry into the Condition Assessment Portal, and cost estimating in the Cost Estimating Software System (CESS).
|Federal Grant Title:||Physical and Programmatic Accessibility Evaluations of Fort Pulaski National Monument|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00090|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 15, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 15, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Apr 7, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Apr 7, 2015|
|Archive Date:||May 7, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Accessibility for individuals with disabilities.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Department of the Interior, The National Park Service (NPS), and Fort Pulaski (FOPU) are announcing a notice of intent to award; this is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition, under Cooperative Agreement P14AC00882 with the University of Tennessee, a partner under the Southern Appalachian Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit; for physical and programmatic accessibility evaluations of Fort Pulaski National Monument.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- BRIAN STRAKA, 865-436-1217
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area