Piping Plover Reproductive Success in McLean and Sheridan Counties, ND
The summary for the Piping Plover Reproductive Success in McLean and Sheridan Counties, ND grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Piping Plover Reproductive Success in McLean and Sheridan Counties, ND: This opportunity is a single-source to The Nature Conservancy (TNC), Minneapolis, MN, for monitoring and recovery actions for piping plovers during the 2008 breeding season on alkali lakes. The TNC staff will help in recovery efforts by locating nests, placing predator deterrent cages over nests, and monitoring to determine nest and chick success in McLean County, North Dakota and Sheridan County, Montana. This opportunity will be for a period of five years. Additional funding over the initial amount will be subject to availability and appropriations. For sub-grant opportunities, contact Eric Rosenquist, TNC, 701-794-8741.
|Federal Grant Title:||Piping Plover Reproductive Success in McLean and Sheridan Counties, ND|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-R6-ES08ND004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Grants Private Stewardship for Imperiled Species|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jul 28, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jul 28, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is a single-source award to The Nature Conservancy.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Carol Beatty Financial Assistance Officer Phone 303-236-4320
For Information [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Recovery Initiative Malpai Borderlands Group
- • Cooperative Recovery Initiative, The American Museum of Natural History, Southwest Researc...
- • Cooperative Recovery Initiative, Cuenca Los Ojos Foundation Trust
- • Middle Ponil Creek Project
- • Private Stewardship Grant Program
- • Private Stewardship Grants Program
- • Private Stewardship Grants Program Ivory-billed Woodpecker
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)