Planning Grant for Fogarty HIV Research Training Program for Low-and Middle-Income Country Institutions (D71)
The summary for the Planning Grant for Fogarty HIV Research Training Program for Low-and Middle-Income Country Institutions (D71) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Planning Grant for Fogarty HIV Research Training Program for Low-and Middle-Income Country Institutions (D71): The Fogarty HIV Research Training Program supports research training that strengthens HIV research capacity of institutions in low-and middle-income countries (LMIC). This FOA offers an opportunity for LMIC institutions to submit a planning grant application to participate in the Fogarty HIV Research Training Program. These applications must propose a plan to develop a research training program and the subsequent application that will be submitted in response to the companion D43 FOA (PAR-16-279). The planned research training program should strengthen research capacity in a defined high priority HIV scientific area (NOT-OD-15-137) at a specific LMIC institution or at LMIC sites in an established HIV research network.
|Federal Grant Title:||Planning Grant for Fogarty HIV Research Training Program for Low-and Middle-Income Country Institutions (D71)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-281|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||322774, 322777, 322775, 322776, 322778|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants; Alcohol Research Programs; Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs; International Research and Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 23, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 23, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 23, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 23, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Sep 23, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$28,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...