Planning and Due Diligence Support for the GGNRA Lands End Restaurant, CafÃ© and Public Restrooms Lease
The summary for the Planning and Due Diligence Support for the GGNRA Lands End Restaurant, CafÃ© and Public Restrooms Lease grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Planning and Due Diligence Support for the GGNRA Lands End Restaurant, CafÃ© and Public Restrooms Lease: As GGNRAâ¿¿s non-profit support partner, the GGNPC is asked to assist NPS staff in the development of the restaurant and cafÃ© lease at Landâ¿¿s End, including assistance with planning, building condition assessments, hospitality consultation, and special technical studies and evaluations. The General Management Plan, the Sutro Historic District Comprehensive Design and Environmental Assessment, and the Cliff House and Environs Design Criteria will determine the short and long-term physical and contractual requirements for food and beverage service operations which serve approximately 360,000 visitors each year and is among the top 100 highest grossing visitor-serving restaurant destinations in the United States. GGNPC professional staff has been involved in aspects of facility planning since 1999 and is expected have a continued long-term presence at the shared facility that houses the cafÃ© and public restrooms.
|Federal Grant Title:||Planning and Due Diligence Support for the GGNRA Lands End Restaurant, CafÃ© and Public Restrooms Lease|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00337|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 1st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 1st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 6th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 6th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||July 6th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$95,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$95,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$95,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 6th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Officer Kristina Bliss 805 370 2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Citizen Science program
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...