Pre-Proposals -- Projects that Promote Clean Energy Markets in the United States
The summary for the Pre-Proposals -- Projects that Promote Clean Energy Markets in the United States grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pre-Proposals -- Projects that Promote Clean Energy Markets in the United States: This is a new solicitation opportunity. Projects should be designed to provide a public benefit by addressing key market barriers that prevent clean energy technologies from wider use. For the purposes of this solicitation, "clean energy technologies" only include renewable energy (e.g., solar, wind, biomass, and small hydro) and combined heat and power technologies. EPA is only interested in funding proposals that directly relate to promoting the development of renewable energy or combined heat and power technologies in the United States. Specifically, proposals should be designed to address awareness or informational barriers (e.g., lack of facility manager knowledge about the availability of technologies or lack of consumer awareness about their ability to choose renewable energy), economic/financial barriers (e.g., lack of financing vehicles for clean energy technologies), or market barriers to new project development. EPA is also interested in proposals that evaluate possible electricity restructuring/electricity regulatory arena policy approaches that promote clean energy technologies. EPA is not interested in receiving proposals related to addressing technical or technology development barriers, as these issues are being addressed by the U.S. Department of Energy.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pre-Proposals -- Projects that Promote Clean Energy Markets in the United States|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-112502-004|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys Studies, Investigations Demonstrations and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 06, 2003 Only hard copy submissions will be a|
|Posted Date:||Nov 25, 2002|
|Creation Date:||Feb 05, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Feb 05, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- McMoran, Scott, Special Assistant, Phone 202-564-5376, Email email@example.com DO NOT DISPLAY THIS DO NOT DISPLAY THIS
- Similar Government Grants
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • American Indian Air Quality Training Program
- • Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors