Preclinical Therapeutics Development for NeuroAIDS (R03)
The summary for the Preclinical Therapeutics Development for NeuroAIDS (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Preclinical Therapeutics Development for NeuroAIDS (R03): The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) and its Center for Mental Health Research on AIDS as well as the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) invite applications proposing novel models of HIV-related central or peripheral nervous system damage that can be used to screen for compounds showing promise as treatments in the patient population.
|Federal Grant Title:||Preclinical Therapeutics Development for NeuroAIDS (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-140|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants 93.279 Drug Abuse Research Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Feb 16, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Aug 23, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Sep 21, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.853 -- Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Special district governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) County governments Independent school districts City or township governments Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...