Prehistoric and Historic Archaeological Context Update, Fort Polk, U.S. Army
The summary for the Prehistoric and Historic Archaeological Context Update, Fort Polk, U.S. Army grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Prehistoric and Historic Archaeological Context Update, Fort Polk, U.S. Army: Work on 6 (six) tasks to update and organize Fort Polk's digital cultural resource inventory with new site information obtained since 1999.
|Federal Grant Title:||Prehistoric and Historic Archaeological Context Update, Fort Polk, U.S. Army|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00380|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 25th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 25th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 16th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 16th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||July 25th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$88,550|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$88,550|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 16th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service is announcing a notice of intent to award a cooperative agreement; this is not a request for applications. The purpose of this funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund these activities without full and open competition under the Piedmont - South Atlantic Coast CESU Cooperative Agreement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Emmett Johnson
Phone 305 242-7028
NPS Awarding Officer
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area