Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes - Leadership and Data Coordinating Center (LDCC) (U01)
The summary for the Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes - Leadership and Data Coordinating Center (LDCC) (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes - Leadership and Data Coordinating Center (LDCC) (U01): NHLBI invites applications from institutions willing to participate as the Leadership and Data Coordinating Center (LDCC) for the Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent) observational program under a cooperative agreement. The objective of this program is to investigate mechanisms of ventilatory control (e.g. chemoreceptor, mechanoreceptor, developmental, etc.) that contribute to instability of oxygenation and risk of morbidity and mortality in premature infants during and after the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) using a prospective observational cohort. This is an important step toward the identification of new opportunities for preventive interventions for high risk premature infants.
|Federal Grant Title:||Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes - Leadership and Data Coordinating Center (LDCC) (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-16-016|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 20, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 20, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jun 5, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jun 5, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Nov 20, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
Private institutions of higher education
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Independent school districts
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
City or township governments
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Special district governments
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Foreign Institutions
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • Disease Modifying Therapies for Chronic Lung Disease (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Required)
- • Limited Competition: Network Management Core (NEMO) for the Pulmonary Trials Cooperative (...
- • Advancing Novel Research Models to Study Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (U01 Clinical Trial...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Bioinformatics Center (U24 - Clinical Trial Require...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Clinical Center (UG3/UH3 - Clinical Trial Required)
- • Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models
- • Lung Response to Inhaled Highly Toxic Chemicals
- • Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...