Prepare Historic Resource Study: Lowell the Spindle City
The summary for the Prepare Historic Resource Study: Lowell the Spindle City grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Prepare Historic Resource Study: Lowell the Spindle City: This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the described project activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Prepare Historic Resource Study: Lowell the Spindle City|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-19-NERO-0115|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 24th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 24th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 15th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 15th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 25th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$98,496|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$98,496|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$98,496|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 15th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the described project activities.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Patrick J Reidy
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area