Preservation, Rehabilitation, Interpretation and Operation of Faneuil Hall, Boston
The summary for the Preservation, Rehabilitation, Interpretation and Operation of Faneuil Hall, Boston grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Preservation, Rehabilitation, Interpretation and Operation of Faneuil Hall, Boston: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice of the NPS's intention to enter this agreement for the following project activities without full and open competition: Cooperative Agreement P12AC30254 with the cooperator The City of Boston. For complete details, see attachment under "Full Announcement" at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Preservation, Rehabilitation, Interpretation and Operation of Faneuil Hall, Boston|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-12-NERO-0024|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 29, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 29, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 24, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 24, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Apr 30, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$14,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Historical Preservation, Rehabilitation, Interpretation and Operations of a Historical Site
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dawn Mach Contract Specialist Phone 215-597-0056
BOST_Faneuil Hall [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Preserve and Present the Thomas Cole House
- • Support stewardship of Evergreen Cemetery in Richmond, Virginia
- • Preservation, Rehabilitation, and Interpretation of the Old State House and the Old South ...
- • Master Cooperative Agreement - NAGPRA
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...