Preserve, Catalog and Digitize the Historic Records of YELL fisheries program
The summary for the Preserve, Catalog and Digitize the Historic Records of YELL fisheries program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Preserve, Catalog and Digitize the Historic Records of YELL fisheries program: his collaborative agreement between Western Washington University (WWU) and the National Park Service (NPS) will assist Yellowstone National Park (YNP) to preserve, catalog, and digitize for security and access approximately 96 linear feet (approx. 166,000 archival items) from the park Fisheries and Aquatics Project, including upgrading storage condition and creating a finding aid for researchers. In addition, 300 of the most significant and requested items will be digitized and made available online. These records are included in the backlog on the parkâ¿¿s FY16 CMR. The records, dating between the 1922 and the present, include species counts, visitor sighting reports, research publications, policy and planning documents, film and video, and other scientific and administrative records.
|Federal Grant Title:||Preserve, Catalog and Digitize the Historic Records of YELL fisheries program|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00370|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 5th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 5th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 26th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 26th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$92,895|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$92,895|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 26th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area