Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species in Lake Tahoe
The summary for the Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species in Lake Tahoe grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species in Lake Tahoe: Funds under this award are to be used to prevent new introductions of aquatic invasive species (AIS) and control or extirpate existing invasive species. As stated in the federally approved Lake Tahoe Region Aquatic Invasive Species Management Plan (2009), the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA), as created by California, Nevada, and the U.S. Congress (P.L. 96-551, 94, Stat. 3235) provides oversight to the implementation of this plan, including acting as the fiscal agent, or pass through agency for funds associated with its implementation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species in Lake Tahoe|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00348|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 23rd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 23rd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 3rd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,818,793|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,818,793|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,818,793|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 23rd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grants Website
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Supervisory Grants Manager Larry Buklis 503-231-2392
- Similar Government Grants
- • Mapping Inventory of Priority Weeds
- • Spartina Eradication and Control
- • Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species
- • Invasive Species
- • Giant Salvinia Control
- • Treatment of Noxious Weeds in Cooperation between U.S.F.W.S. and Counties in the Mountain-...
- • Hawaiian Duck Hybridization Removal
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)