Products to Support Applied Research Towards Zero Suicide Healthcare Systems (R43/R44)
The summary for the Products to Support Applied Research Towards Zero Suicide Healthcare Systems (R43/R44) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Products to Support Applied Research Towards Zero Suicide Healthcare Systems (R43/R44): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is intended to support Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grants that develop novel technologies for the purpose of advancing the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention's Zero Suicide goal of preventing suicide events (attempts, deaths) among individuals receiving treatment within health care systems. Zero Suicide is a commitment to the prevention of suicide among individuals served by health care systems and is also a specific set of health care strategies and tools intended to eliminate suicide events. Research is still needed, however, to implement these goals effectively, and the incorporation of health information technology (health IT) products into this care program is critical. As such, this FOA specifically supports SBIR grants to develop technologies that enable healthcare settings to improve the development, management and/or delivery of services under the Zero Suicide framework.
|Federal Grant Title:||Products to Support Applied Research Towards Zero Suicide Healthcare Systems (R43/R44)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-185|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||320941, 320942|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 5, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 5, 2019|
|Posted Date:||Apr 12, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 12, 2016|
|Archive Date:||May 6, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, may be allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...