Products to Support Applied Research Towards Zero Suicide Healthcare Systems (R43/R44)
The summary for the Products to Support Applied Research Towards Zero Suicide Healthcare Systems (R43/R44) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Products to Support Applied Research Towards Zero Suicide Healthcare Systems (R43/R44): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is intended to support Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grants that develop novel technologies for the purpose of advancing the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention's Zero Suicide goal of preventing suicide events (attempts, deaths) among individuals receiving treatment within health care systems. Zero Suicide is a commitment to the prevention of suicide among individuals served by health care systems and is also a specific set of health care strategies and tools intended to eliminate suicide events. Research is still needed, however, to implement these goals effectively, and the incorporation of health information technology (health IT) products into this care program is critical. As such, this FOA specifically supports SBIR grants to develop technologies that enable healthcare settings to improve the development, management and/or delivery of services under the Zero Suicide framework.
|Federal Grant Title:||Products to Support Applied Research Towards Zero Suicide Healthcare Systems (R43/R44)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-185|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||320941, 320942|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 5, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 5, 2019|
|Posted Date:||Apr 12, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 12, 2016|
|Archive Date:||May 6, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, may be allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...