Promote Historic Preservation
The summary for the Promote Historic Preservation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Promote Historic Preservation: Notice of Intent to Award. This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service intention to provide financial assistance to the Colorado Preservation Inc.,a Non-Profit organization established to preserve historic resources in Colorado through education, advocacy, technical assistance and cooperation. Specific projects will be identified on task agreements established under this cooperative agreement. This cooperative agreement will be established for a period of 5 years under the Statutory Authority of 16 U.S.C. Section 1g. Single Source Award Justification: The applicant is uniquely qualififed due to their organization's qualifications and their development of several unique programs including the Colorado Preserve America Youth Summit and the Endangered Places Program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Promote Historic Preservation|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-R1264120026|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 04, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 04, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 30, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 30, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 03, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kristin ONeil Contract Specialist Phone 970 586 1236
- Similar Government Grants
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Preserve and Present the Thomas Cole House
- • Support stewardship of Evergreen Cemetery in Richmond, Virginia
- • Preservation, Rehabilitation, and Interpretation of the Old State House and the Old South ...
- • Master Cooperative Agreement - NAGPRA
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...