Promoting Domestic and International Consensus on Fossil Energy Technologies
The summary for the Promoting Domestic and International Consensus on Fossil Energy Technologies grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Promoting Domestic and International Consensus on Fossil Energy Technologies: Program Area 1:Clean Coal Technologies Department of Energy Fossil Energy's Office of Clean Coal and Carbon Management seeks to partner with organizations to help improve understanding and develop cooperative action on Clean Coal Technologies by reaching out to additional international and national organizations to conduct a series of co-related tasks that mutually serve the mission of the public as well as the Office of Fossil Energy. Program Area 2: International Oil and Natural Gas Department of Energy Fossil Energy's Office of Oil & Gas seeks to promote its mission in general and specifically promote safe and responsible development of oil and natural gas in the United States and in other countries by sharing best practices and advanced technology.
|Federal Grant Title:||Promoting Domestic and International Consensus on Fossil Energy Technologies|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters (DOE-01)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0002102|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 17th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 17th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 11th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 11th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 1st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$9,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 11th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lisa M. Fontaine 202-586-6628
Department of Energy
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent to issue 2 Coal FIRST Funding Opportunity Announcements DE-FOA-0002180 an...
- • Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and CO2 C...
- • Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and Post-...
- • Notice of Intent to Issue Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Systems for Distributed...
- • Requestion for Information - Production of Rare Earth Oxides and Rare Earth Metals
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (1A VSP Subsurface Imaging)
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (1B Reservoir Characterization and Management)
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (2A Heavy Oil Recovery)
- More Grants from the Headquarters
- • Minority Education, Workforce, And Training Program
- • test program title
- • U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center
- • State Heating Oil And Propane Program (shopp)
- • Request for Information (RFI) – Office of Technology Transitions