Promoting the Health of People with Bleeding and Clotting Disorders
The summary for the Promoting the Health of People with Bleeding and Clotting Disorders grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Promoting the Health of People with Bleeding and Clotting Disorders: The purpose of this program is to provide support through CDC cooperative agreements for activities aimed at preventing secondary conditions in people with bleeding and clotting disorders by improving their access to public health programs, and implementing effective health promotion and wellness programs. Measurable outcomes of the program will be in alignment with the following performance goal for the National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities: Improve the health and quality of life of people with disabling or potentially disabling conditions. This program also addresses the "Healthy People 2010" focus areas of Disability and Secondary Conditions; and CDCs Health Protection Goals related to Healthy People in Every Stage of Life. This funding opportunity is comprised of multiple funding Modules. Applicants may seek funding for one or more of the following Modules: (1) Module A: Health Promotion and Wellness for People with Bleeding Disorders; (2) Module B: Health Promotion and Wellness for People with Clotting Disorders; and/or (3) Module C: Training Healthcare Professionals.
|Federal Grant Title:
|Promoting the Health of People with Bleeding and Clotting Disorders
|Federal Agency Name:
|Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
|Current Application Deadline:
|No deadline provided
|Original Application Deadline:
|Jul 09, 2007 Letter of Intent Deadline: June 9, 2
|May 10, 2007
|May 10, 2007
|Aug 08, 2007
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: .Universities .Community based not for profit organizations .Federally recognized Indian tribal governments .State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a letter from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Place this documentation behind the first page of the application form.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Carolyn Wilburn
Procurement and Grants Office
Phone 770-488-2700 [email protected] PGO Technical Information Management
- Similar Government Grants
- • Improving Health of Americans with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Through Evi...
- • Improving Health of Americans with Mobility Limitations Through Evidence-Based Health Prom...
- • Improving the Health of People with Mobility Limitations and Intellectual/Developmental Di...
- • Improving the Health of People with Mobility Limitations and Intellectual Disabilities thr...
- • National Centers for Health Promotion for People with Disabilities
- • Surveillance and Epidemiologic Research of Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy
- • Cooperative Agreement to Enhance Clinical Practices to Prevent Birth Defects and Developme...
- • State Implementation Projects for Preventing Secondary Conditions and Promoting the Health...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve ...
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...