Protecting and restoring natural and cultural resources at two NPS sites in Washington.
The summary for the Protecting and restoring natural and cultural resources at two NPS sites in Washington. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Protecting and restoring natural and cultural resources at two NPS sites in Washington.: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intent to pursue the following activities without competition.
|Federal Grant Title:||Protecting and restoring natural and cultural resources at two NPS sites in Washington.|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00237|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Numbers:||15.944, 15.946, 15.954|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship; Cultural Resources Management; National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 3, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 3, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jul 24, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 23, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Aug 4, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$35,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sarah Welch, Financial Assistance Officer, (360) 854-7220
Click to e-mail the FAO.
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...