Provider Education and Public Awareness about Primary Immunodeficiency Disease
The summary for the Provider Education and Public Awareness about Primary Immunodeficiency Disease grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Provider Education and Public Awareness about Primary Immunodeficiency Disease: The purpose of the program is to strengthen the nation's capacity to carry out public health activities in the area of primary immune deficiency (PI) diseases by increasing physician education and public health awareness through programs for PI. The objective is to disseminate educational information on a national level to public and private health care providers, educators, third-party payers, impacted families, and others who may help expedite clinical recognition and improve health outcomes for Americans with PI disease.
|Federal Grant Title:||Provider Education and Public Awareness about Primary Immunodeficiency Disease|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-OE12-1203|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities - Prevention and Surveillance|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 01, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 01, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 23, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 23, 2012|
|Archive Date:||May 31, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include: - Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) - Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) - For-profit organizations (other than small business) - Small, minority, and women-owned businesses - Universities - Colleges - Research institutions - Hospitals - Community-based organizations - Faith-based organizations - Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments - American Indian/Alaska native tribally designated organizations - Alaska Native health corporations - Urban Indian health organizations - Tribal epidemiology centers - State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) - Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a legal, binding agreement from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting via www.grants.gov.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Emergency Awards: Exosome-based Non-traditional Technologies Towards Multi-Parametric and ...
- • Advancing Population-Based Surveillance of Birth Defects
- • Study to Explore Early Development (SEED) Follow up Studies
- • Implementing Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs for Children with Attention-Deficit/...
- • Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Among Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- • Surveillance of Neural Tube Defects (NTDs) and Other Birth Defects in Low and Middle Incom...
- • Increase Awareness of Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia (ACD) Among Health Care Providers
- • Utilizing Existing Birth Defects Surveillance Programs to Include Surveillance Data on Sti...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2