Public Health Surveillance of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism CDC-RFA-DD11-1109
The summary for the Public Health Surveillance of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism CDC-RFA-DD11-1109 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Public Health Surveillance of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism CDC-RFA-DD11-1109: The purpose of the program is to develop and evaluate pilot programs for population based surveillance of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. Given the complexity of diagnosis and care of DVT and PE, CDC is evaluating models and methods to effectively and validly estimate the public health burden of DVT and PE in the United States. This program addresses the Healthy People 2020 focus area(s) of Blood Disorders and Blood Safety
|Federal Grant Title:||Public Health Surveillance of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism CDC-RFA-DD11-1109|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (HHS-CDC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DD14-1407|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 14th, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 14th, 2014|
|Posted Date:||February 14th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||February 14th, 2014|
|Archive Date:||May 1st, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 14th, 2014|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- *Duke University Medical Center *University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Grant Announcement Contact
Procurement and Grants Office
Technical Information Management
Procurement and Grants Office Technical Information Management
- Similar Government Grants
- • Improving the Health of People with Mobility Limitations and Intellectual Disabilities thr...
- • National Centers for Health Promotion for People with Disabilities
- • Improving the Health of People with Disabilities through State Based Public Health Program...
- • National Centers on Health Promotion for People with Disabilities
- • Surveillance and Epidemiologic Research of Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy
- • Cooperative Agreement to Enhance Clinical Practices to Prevent Birth Defects and Developme...
- • State Implementation Projects for Preventing Secondary Conditions and Promoting the Health...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2