Quick-Trials for Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions: Exploratory Grants
The summary for the Quick-Trials for Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions: Exploratory Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Quick-Trials for Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions: Exploratory Grants: - The goal of this program announcement is to fund applications focused on the following areas of research: 1) Phase I or II clinical trials of novel imaging-agents to assure their safety and efficacy , so that further evaluations of the clinical potentials of these agents can proceed; 2) Feasibility studies in image-guided intervention, to establish treatment parameters and early therapeutic efficacy for these methods; and/or 3) Clinical feasibility or proof-of-principle studies or clinical trials to demonstrate potential efficacy of promising discoveries in imaging or image-guided therapy methodologies or technologies, such as, but not limited to, image acquisition devices or systems, software for image-acquisition, image processing, image-guided therapy, contrast kinetic modeling, or 3-D reconstruction and quantitative tools.
|Federal Grant Title:||Quick-Trials for Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions: Exploratory Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-05-114|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Cause and Prevention Research 93.394 Cancer Detection and Diagnosis Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||May 20, 2005|
|Creation Date:||May 20, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 09, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.395 -- Cancer Treatment Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Small businesses Independent school districts Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education County governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Special district governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply. Foreign institutions are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...