R3 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)
The summary for the R3 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
R3 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY): The Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Act of 1937, 50 Stat. 917 as amended; 16 U.S.C. 669-669b, 669-669k, now known as the Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act, was approved by Congress on September 2, 1937, and began functioning July 1, 1938. The purpose of this Act has been to provide funding for the selection, restoration, rehabilitation, and improvement of wildlife habitat, wildlife management research, and the distribution of information produced by the projects. The Act was amended on October 23, 1970, to include funding for hunter safety programs and the development or the operation and maintenance of firearm and archery ranges. Additional information about the Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (WR) is available at: http://wsfrprograms.fws.gov/Subpages/GrantPrograms/WR/WR.htm.
|Federal Grant Title:||R3 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F17AS00093|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 31st, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 31st, 2018|
|Posted Date:||December 29th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 29th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||December 31st, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||December 29th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Fish & Wildlife Branch Chief Abbey Kucera 612-713-5137
- Similar Government Grants
- • Region 6 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program
- • R7 Alaska - FY20 Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife...
- • R8 - wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies On...
- • R1 - Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only
- • Region 3 Wildlife Restoration Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)