R8 (CA/NV) Wildlife Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies
The summary for the R8 (CA/NV) Wildlife Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
R8 (CA/NV) Wildlife Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies: The Wildlife Restoration program provides Federal grant funding to the 50 States, Commonwealths, and territories (State(s)) for the selection, restoration, rehabilitation, and improvement of wildlife habitat; wildlife management research; wildlife population surveys and inventories; land acquisition; hunter education and safety programs; coordination; development of facilities; provide facilities and services for conducting a hunter education and safety programs; and provisions for public use of wildlife resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||R8 (CA/NV) Wildlife Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F16AS00077|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 30, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 30, 2017|
|Posted Date:||Jan 14, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jan 14, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Nov 1, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Fiscal Officer Tracey Vriens 916-414-6525
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Region 6 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program
- • R7 Alaska - FY20 Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife...
- • R8 - wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies On...
- • R1 - Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only
- • Region 3 Wildlife Restoration Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)