RFI -Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - Integrated HIV Clinical and Orphaned and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Activities
The summary for the RFI -Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - Integrated HIV Clinical and Orphaned and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Activities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the East Africa USAID Kenya, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
RFI -Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - Integrated HIV Clinical and Orphaned and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Activities: Full details of the RFI are in Attachment 1.
|Federal Grant Title:||RFI -Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - Integrated HIV Clinical and Orphaned and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Activities|
|Federal Agency Name:||East Africa USAID Kenya (USAID-EAF)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72061519RFI00002|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 9th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 9th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 30th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 30th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$136,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$128,500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 30th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ONLY. It is not a solicitation, and is not to be construed as a commitment by the U.S. Government or USAID to issue any solicitation or ultimately award a contract or assistance agreement on the basis of this RFI.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Local PartnersN.B. The definition of local partners is on Attachment 1.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- USAID Kenya and East Africa
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the East Africa USAID Kenya
- • RFI-Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - OVC Activities
- • Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - HIV Clinical, OVC, Family Planning, Repr...
- • Kaunti Kuimarisha Uendelevu - Strengthening County Sustainability
- • USAID/KEA/ENV 1.1 Results Framework
- • Kenya Electoral Assistance Program (KEAP) 2017