Rare Plant Monitoring at Naval Base Point Loma and Naval Base Coronado
The summary for the Rare Plant Monitoring at Naval Base Point Loma and Naval Base Coronado grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rare Plant Monitoring at Naval Base Point Loma and Naval Base Coronado: Naval Base Point Loma (NBPL) and Naval Base Coronado (NBC) provide site operation support services to the military defense complex that encompasses all military activities within the area of responsibility. The NBPL and NBC Environmental Divisions is responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable county, state, and federal environmental laws, rules, and regulations that impact operations. Biological studies, ecological studies and analysis support environmental documentation, regulatory consultations (Army Corps of Engineers permits and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service consultations), the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), as well as, Installation Development Plans and Integrated Natural Resources Plans (INRMP). This is accomplished through collaboration, cooperation, and communication with external entities as well. The NBPL and NBC INRMPs address terrestrial and adjacent waters of the near shore environment with which the Navy interfaces. The collaboration between the Recipient and the US Navy will integrate the San Diego County-wide San Diego Monitoring and Management Program (SDMMP) with the US Navy rare plant monitoring program to create consistent and comparable data across the county. This meets several requirements of the NBPL and NBC INRMP to implement an ecosystem-based management approach to protect the operational functionality of the NBPL and NBC mission by minimizing the potential for adverse effects on special status species and their associated ecosystems. The Recipient shall conduct a review and quality assurance and control of data collected for rare plant occurrences identified by the Recipient. The Recipient shall work with the SDMMP Database Manager to prepare a summary report that documents the rare plant occurrences surveyed, locations, data collected, and monitoring and management recommendations. Please see the statement of work for this agreement for complete details of the requirements of this proposed Cooperative Agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rare Plant Monitoring at Naval Base Point Loma and Naval Base Coronado|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command (DOD-ONR-FAC)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N62473-18-2-0006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 3rd, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 3rd, 2018|
|Posted Date:||August 2nd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||August 2nd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||October 3rd, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,497|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$6,497|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 2nd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any potential cooperator who qualifies under DoDGARS Part 34 or 2 CFR 200 is eligible to apply. Please see applicable terms and conditions, provided as a separate attachment.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Reagan Pablo
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Te...
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20
- • Acquisition Research Program (ARP)
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement FY2021 Department of the Navy (DON) Historically Black Co...
- • Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Statio...
- • Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support...
- • Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
- • Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen