Recreation Improvements, Fish and Wildlife Enhancements, Cachuma Lake County Park
The summary for the Recreation Improvements, Fish and Wildlife Enhancements, Cachuma Lake County Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Recreation Improvements, Fish and Wildlife Enhancements, Cachuma Lake County Park: The Bureau of Reclamation, Mid-Pacific Region, intends to issue a Funding Opportunity Request for Application (RFA) 07SF200081 pursuant to the authority of Public Law 85-624, Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act of 1934. The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) No. 15.517. Principal features of the work: Establish an annual evaluation process whereby Reclamation and its managing partner can review a schedule of potential tasks in view of current needs, priorities, and budget availability together with the cost-sharing requirements of a particular task to select those tasks from the schedule to be accomplished with the funding available in the current year. Reclamation and its managing partner may add to the schedule of potential tasks from time to time by mutual agreement. Period of Performance is from the date of execute to December 31, 2011. RFA No.: 07SF200080 will be posted on the GRANTS.GOV web site, at www.grants.gov, on or about Aug 30, 2007. The estimated date for receipt of proposals is on or about September 7, 2007. The RFA MUST be download at the above site. No paper copy of this RFA will be distributed. Registration in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) is recommended. Information on CCR registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.ccr.gov. Questions concerning this RFA should be directed to Jeff Palachat by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Recreation Improvements, Fish and Wildlife Enhancements, Cachuma Lake County Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office|
|Grant Categories:||Regional Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||07SF200080|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 30, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 30, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Oct 07, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sataporn Jeff Palachat
Phone 9169785146 email@example.com 07SF200080
- Similar Government Grants
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Wyoming
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention
- • Cascade Conservation Implementation
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Nevada Department of Wildlife
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Projec...
- • Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office
- • Riparian Habitat Establishment Model (RHEM)
- • Riparian Brush Rabbit Captive Propagation
- • CALFED Storage Program
- • Fernley Drainage Study
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program