Region 7 - FY16 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Open to State Fish and Game Agency Only
The summary for the Region 7 - FY16 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Open to State Fish and Game Agency Only grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Region 7 - FY16 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Open to State Fish and Game Agency Only: The Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Act of 1937, 50 Stat. 917 as amended; 16 U.S.C. 669-669b, 669-669k, now known as the Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act, was approved by Congress on September 2, 1937, and began functioning July 1, 1938. The purpose of this Act has been to provide funding for the selection, restoration, rehabilitation, and improvement of wildlife habitat, wildlife management research, and the distribution of information produced by the projects. The Act was amended on October 23, 1970, to include funding for hunter safety programs and the development or the operation and maintenance of firearm and archery ranges. Additional information about the Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (WR) is available at: http://wsfrprograms.fws.gov/Subpages/GrantPrograms/WR/WR.htm.
|Federal Grant Title:||Region 7 - FY16 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Open to State Fish and Game Agency Only|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F16AS00070|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 31, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 31, 2017|
|Posted Date:||Dec 31, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Dec 31, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 1, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Fiscal Officer Tarajoy Mihan +19077863698
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Region 6 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program
- • R7 Alaska - FY20 Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife...
- • R8 - wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies On...
- • R1 - Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only
- • Region 3 Wildlife Restoration Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)