Research On Ethical Issues In Human Subjects Research (R01)
The summary for the Research On Ethical Issues In Human Subjects Research (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research On Ethical Issues In Human Subjects Research (R01): -Purpose: Research Project applications must include hypotheses and preliminary data for proposed empirical research. Applicants are strongly encouraged to take into consideration issues that have relevance to specific missions of the NIH participating components. -Mechanism of Support: This FOA will use the Research Project R01 grant mechanism and runs in parallel with FOAs of identical scientific scope for Small Research Grants R03 (PA-06-367) and Exploratory/Developmental Grants R21 (PA-06-368) mechanisms to align proposed studies with i) investigator experience and ii) the state of knowledge in fields of interest. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards: Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research On Ethical Issues In Human Subjects Research (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services Food and Nutrition Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-277|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Oral Diseases and Disorders Research 93.173 Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Jan 05, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jan 05, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.213 -- Research and Training in Complementary and Alternative Medicine|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) For profit organizations other than small businesses State governments Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...