Research On The Cognitive Sequelae Of Parkinson's Disease (R01)
The summary for the Research On The Cognitive Sequelae Of Parkinson's Disease (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research On The Cognitive Sequelae Of Parkinson's Disease (R01): Under this PA, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), the National Institute on Aging (NIA), and the National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) invite research grant applications that address the underlying neurobiological mechanisms associated with the cognitive impairment in Parkinson's disease (PD), that address the development of clinical interventions and therapeutics for cognitive impairment in PD, or that promote improved clinical diagnosis or treatment of cognitive impairment in PD. A goal of this PA is to begin a process where basic and clinical scientists from various disciplines can overcome barriers to cross-disciplinary and biobehavioral research and examine all aspects of cognition in the context of the diagnosis and treatment of Parkinson's disease.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research On The Cognitive Sequelae Of Parkinson's Disease (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-105|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Nursing Research 93.853 Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Dec 22, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 18, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.866 -- Aging Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Special district governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education County governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Private institutions of higher education City or township governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...