Research On The Cognitive Sequelae Of Parkinson's Disease (R03)
The summary for the Research On The Cognitive Sequelae Of Parkinson's Disease (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research On The Cognitive Sequelae Of Parkinson's Disease (R03): Under this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), the National Institute on Aging (NIA), and the National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) invite research grant applications that address the underlying neurobiological mechanisms associated with the cognitive impairment in Parkinson's disease (PD), that address the development of clinical interventions and therapeutics for cognitive impairment in PD, or that promote improved clinical diagnosis or treatment of cognitive impairment in PD. A goal of this PA is to begin a process where basic and clinical scientists from various disciplines can overcome barriers to cross-disciplinary and biobehavioral research and examine all aspects of cognition in the context of the diagnosis and treatment of Parkinson's disease.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research On The Cognitive Sequelae Of Parkinson's Disease (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-194|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Nursing Research 93.853 Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Mar 03, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Oct 10, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 07, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.866 -- Aging Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education County governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Special district governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) State governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Independent school districts Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations Units of State Tribal government Units of Local Tribal government
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...